Chief Executive Officer
Mike has served as the CEO and President of Caprock Midstream II since its inception
- Started three prior companies from the ground up with successful exits
- CEO and founder of Caprock Midstream LLC
- Prior to Caprock, led commercial activity for Hoover Energy Partners (also an Energy Spectrum portfolio company)
- 29 years of midstream experience with a proven track record of growth and excellence in service
- Experience in both Commercial and Operational facets of the business
- Successfully grown businesses through both acquisition and green-field projects
- Managed both large and small businesses, ranging from $10 MM – $200MM in annual EBITDA
- BS Business Management, Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, Oklahoma
Chief Operating Officer
David is Chief Operating Officer for Caprock Midstream II, overseeing project development and execution as well as facility operations.
- Co-founder and COO of Caprock Midstream
- Over 25 years of Oil and Gas Project Execution Experience
- Extensive experience in both project execution and operations and maintenance
- Managed over $500 million in gas, oil and water infrastructure capital expenditures at Caprock I
- Contributed to the successful execution of over 150 projects annually as Director of Project Consulting Services (a New Orleans based engineering firm)
- Wide ranging project experience from major transportation systems to small pump change-outs
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Louisiana State University (Geaux Tigers!)
Vice President, Finance
Brandon is VP of Finance for Caprock Midstream II, overseeing the accounting and finance groups, as well as corporate development.
- Director of Finance at Caprock Midstream LLC
- Managed corporate planning and corporate development functions at Caprock Midstream LLC
- Controller at SGR Holdings, a gas storage development company
- Worked directly with capital providers to structure a $230 Million senior secured credit facility and a $250 Million preferred equity investment for Caprock Midstream
- MBA and BS Accounting, University of Nebraska
Vice President, Engineering
- Vice President, Engineering for Caprock Midstream LLC. Oversaw engineering and construction for greenfield
assets totaling over $300MM in capital expenditures as well as integrating and optimizing acquired assets.
- 13 years of multifaceted engineering experience as well as successful project execution
- Managed the buildout of a 400 MMCFD processing complex and 30 miles gathering pipelines in North LA for PennTex Midstream
- Diverse engineering and project management experience across the oil & gas and petrochemicals sectors
- BS Chemical Engineering, Oklahoma State University
Vice President, Commercial
Randy is VP of Commercial for Caprock Midstream II, overseeing all Commercial and Business Development activities.
- Over 24 years in the energy industry with experience in midstream, upstream, marketing, and producer services.
- Vice President, Natural Gas Assets West, Summit Midstream LP. Led commercial initiatives in Summit’s Piceance , DFW Barnett, Northern DJ and Bakken gathering systems generating over $140MM annual EBITDA.
- Managed commercial operations of pipeline systems in Piceance, Barnett Shale, Northern DJ, Bakken, Permian, East Texas and Haynesville basins.
- Significant M&A experience totaling over $1.3B closed
- Diverse experience in all aspects of the energy value chain including, but not limited to, marketing, contract negotiations, land, inter/intrastate pipelines, etc.
- Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s School of Law, BA from Texas A&M University
Vice President, Business Development
- Over 13 years of in the energy industry specializing in midstream and oil field services.
- Key Commercial Lead on a 700 mile 30” crude oil pipeline and 7.5 million barrels of at EPIC Midstream L.P.
- Varied and relevant experience with a track record of growth and excellence in service
- Experience in both commercial and operational facets of the midstream and oil field services business
- Successfully managed Zephyr Gas Services assets after being acquired by Energy Transfer
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Sam Houston State University